Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I test the thermostat on my fridge/freezer?

Fridge is cool but freezer not working at all. Light still working. How can I bypass the thermostat to check whether this is the problem?



ThanksHow do I test the thermostat on my fridge/freezer?All the cold is developed in the freezer and the fan blows some of it through a vent to the fresh food side, so you question does not make sense. I suggest that you go to

http://appliancequickfix.com/BTB.html and find out how your fridge works and how to check it.How do I test the thermostat on my fridge/freezer?You can't bypass the thermostat easily by yourself. Best to let a repair person do that. You should look into cleaning the condensor coils, that may be an easy fix. Check out the link below:How do I test the thermostat on my fridge/freezer?compressor gone get new fridge/freezer save yourself time and moneyHow do I test the thermostat on my fridge/freezer?IT SOUNDS TO ME LIKE MINE WHEN THE COMPRESSOR FAILED, I HAD TO GET A NEW FRIDGE/FREEZER

No comments:

Post a Comment