Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How much does a thermostat cost for a Toyota Avalon '99 cost?

I think my car's thermostat is not working and I want to buy a new one. I have heard that the price is usually $10 or less but I am asking specifically for a Toyota Avalon '99, if that makes a difference.How much does a thermostat cost for a Toyota Avalon '99 cost?http://www.autozone.com/autozone/catalog



10.99 for all 3 brands.How much does a thermostat cost for a Toyota Avalon '99 cost?between 16 and 25 depending on where you shopHow much does a thermostat cost for a Toyota Avalon '99 cost?anywhere between 10 and 40. better quality will coast you more. but a chepo will do the job just right. good luckHow much does a thermostat cost for a Toyota Avalon '99 cost?According to the Auto Zone parts look up, it'll only cost ya $10.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment