Tuesday, October 25, 2011

WHow much should I be charged to install a digital thermostat?

How much should I be charged to install a digital thermostat?

In the NY NJ PA area. I bought the new digital thermostat. The electrician is coming out here on a service call and I'm paying him a service fee for something else. In addition, I'd like him to install the new thermostat and dismantle the old one - how much extra should he charge me?WHow much should I be charged to install a digital thermostat?assuming it is the correct type of thermostat for your application, throwing him $25 should be plenty... it should take no more than 5 mins to remove the old one and install the new one.



You could probably do it yourself... there are usually instructions included.WHow much should I be charged to install a digital thermostat?We charge about $75.00 for this, No warranty except that it is wired properly. If the thermostat doesn't work, it's another $75.00 to replace it with one you provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment