Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How can I install a new thermostat into my Viking range?

I have a Viking Electric Self-Clean Range -- VESC3064BSS. Based on a previous Q%26amp;A I do believe I need a new thermostat. A Viking parts supplier told me I can get a new one for about $100. But I don't know how to install it. I don't even know where the thermostat is located in my oven. How can I install this thermostat, if I order it and have it shipped to me?

Any help or suggestions would be deeply appreciated.How can I install a new thermostat into my Viking range?Go on line at Vinking.com and look up the repair manual for your range.

That should tell you where the thermostat is located in exploded view.

Good LuckHow can I install a new thermostat into my Viking range?Google Viking Electric Self-Clean range and it should take you to their site where you can then view or print out the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment