Monday, September 19, 2011

How can I over ride the thermostat at work?? I don't know what kid it is, but the cooling tower is Evapco.

Ok. At work, they have the thermostat on some automatic system which sucks because it's never cold enough. We have this digital thermostat. I know the cooling tower outside is made by Evapco, but I don't really know much about the thermostat.



The problem is, when ever we push the down arrow to lower the temp, the desired temperature thing goes down to what we want it to be, but it only stays that way for like 10 seconds and then it beeps and goes back to the preset. In the little flippey open thing on the right side, there is this %26quot;mode%26quot; button that changes the mode from off, cool, or heat, there is a program button, and a time button. And also a button for the fan that will turn it on or Auto, but that dosen't do anything either.



So, does anyone know how to work thermostats? I think its a pretty generic thermostat, there is no special interface to it like a big lcd screen like others these days have, the lcd is pretty basic.



ThanksHow can I over ride the thermostat at work?? I don't know what kid it is, but the cooling tower is Evapco.Put some kind of heat source near the thermostat to trick it into thinking it's warmer than it really is. i.e...candle?How can I over ride the thermostat at work?? I don't know what kid it is, but the cooling tower is Evapco.The problem with our systems today is that it is being run by energy management and they are not even in are same town or state so you can think you are doing something to control it but they are controlling it from far away then you even could think about so you need to talk to the owner and let him know that it need to be lower and let him know of the info you knowHow can I over ride the thermostat at work?? I don't know what kid it is, but the cooling tower is Evapco.Ask ur boss. Its hard to tell how to fix something if u can't see it. Most thermostats have the buttons out in the open but if it is a outomatic one then I'm not shure.



Hope u get it straitened out!How can I over ride the thermostat at work?? I don't know what kid it is, but the cooling tower is Evapco.I'd worry about learning how to spell first before starting out on such a arduous task

No comments:

Post a Comment