Monday, September 19, 2011

What is the part called where the thermostat sits inside of on a 96 honda civic LX?

I recently tried replacing my thermostat, I know how to do it I have done it plenty of times before, I ended up cracking the piece that the thermostat housing bolts on too, I need to know the name of this piece and how should I go about replacing it.



Thanks to anyone in advancedWhat is the part called where the thermostat sits inside of on a 96 honda civic LX?The thermostat housing bolts onto the thermostat mount. But if your model doesn't have a mount, it might bolt directly onto the engine block. Replacing your engine block obviously would be overkill; maybe you can weld/build your own custom part just to hold the thermostat housing in place.



If you can't find the thermostat mount piece at an online auto parts store or ebay, your next best place to look is at your local auto parts junkyard.



Good luck!What is the part called where the thermostat sits inside of on a 96 honda civic LX?The thermostat housing. Wrecking yard or dealer item. Might be a search for a 96 model car.What is the part called where the thermostat sits inside of on a 96 honda civic LX?thermostat housing is breakable the part it screws to is the block of motor and i dont thing you hurt it any

No comments:

Post a Comment