Monday, September 19, 2011

How much does a Thermostat cost for 2005 Vauxhall Astra?

My car went in for servicing the bill came to 100. They then informed me I needed a Thermostat and that bill would come to 200. Am I being fleeced - how much does a thermostat cost for 2005 vauxhall astra? This service is being carried out by a Vauxhall garage.How much does a Thermostat cost for 2005 Vauxhall Astra?you will actually find that the thermostat is a housing unit and depending on the engine size will differ in price ask the garage for a break down of the bill.

The thermostat alone could be anything up to about 75 quid depending if it has the sensors on it toHow much does a Thermostat cost for 2005 Vauxhall Astra?Sounds expensive but that is down to their labour charges. Looks like 95 for the labour to change the stat which at some garages would only be one and a half hours.

best to avoid franchised dealers and go for good independents when you canHow much does a Thermostat cost for 2005 Vauxhall Astra?The part itself is a lot less than a fiver , but the garage will rip you off. I renewed mine myself .
  • advanced statistics
  • myspace names
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment