Friday, September 23, 2011

Why won't the thermostat in my condo stay set at the temperature I set it?

I set it at 68 and it automatically and immediately drops down to 55 degrees. If I try to set it lower, it automatically ups itself to 55. Why is the thermostat doing this and how can I fix it?Why won't the thermostat in my condo stay set at the temperature I set it?It is automatically setting itself back to the factory default setting.



Check your manual that you are setting it properly, pushing the right buttons. You may not be actually setting it right. Even though you pushing the buttons to go to a certain temp. it has to be %26quot;set%26quot; in order for it to stay there.



Being your in a codo, you maybe able to ask someone in your home owner association for help if you don't have the manual.



Try going online to search for that brand. Google it.



Thermostats are easy enough to replace and cost around $30.00 and up.









:-)Why won't the thermostat in my condo stay set at the temperature I set it?If you had mentioned the thermostat model, it might have been possible to look up the manual on the Internet, but since you do not, well. Guessing below.

It must be a programmable thermostat and there are a number of reasons why it might change.

Some have remote controls and someone is messing with your mind, are you alone when you change it. If you are not look at the person who likes it colder. - possible but improbable

When you make your change you do not save the changes and the thermostat reverts back to the previous setting. - This sounds like it might be the problem.

You do not tell us how you are trying to change it, most thermostats are programmable and will change at certain times of the day, and they will allow you to make a temp change that will go back to the programmed value at the next time it is supposed to change.

Do you have the manual? If you cannot find the manual or locate it online, go to a store that sells the model and ask how you can get a manual.



Good Luck, I usually have my temp set at 55, my wife likes it higher, she wins.Why won't the thermostat in my condo stay set at the temperature I set it?what type of model are we talkng about? there might be something internally wrong with your thermostat you need to get it checked out immediately ..i dont know much about this but i got some information on this website that can answer your quesstion

http://accurateinspections.com/NJ-home-i not promoting in any way but there is useful informtaion that can help you there
  • how to curl hair with chi
  • Why is my cat
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment