Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'm trying to upgrade an old 8-wire mercury thermostat to a digital programmable. How do I connect the wires?

the instructions only include 2-5 wire systems, not 8-wire. Are they even compatible with each other? Going from a Trane Baystat 239 Weathertron to a Honeywell RTH230B. Thanks.I'm trying to upgrade an old 8-wire mercury thermostat to a digital programmable. How do I connect the wires?Go to this site for suggestions for which thermostat to use and how to wire it.



http://www.hvacmechanic.com/forums/hvacr

I'm trying to upgrade an old 8-wire mercury thermostat to a digital programmable. How do I connect the wires?Read the directions if you don't have them go to the manufacture web siteI'm trying to upgrade an old 8-wire mercury thermostat to a digital programmable. How do I connect the wires?stop take that t-stat back you have a heat pump system you need a h/p t-stat

No comments:

Post a Comment