Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I find the spark plug and thermostat?

I have a '96 mazda mellenia supercharged, am trying to locate the sparkplug and the thermostat, can anyone tell me where on the engine can I fine these too items?How do I find the spark plug and thermostat?I would suggest that if you do not know how to find a sparkplug on any vehicle, that you do not work under the hood of your car. For safety, and to have the work done correctly.



The spark plugs are at the end of the ignition wires as they connect to the engine block.



The thermostat is inside the coolant system, probably where the intake hose meets the engine block.How do I find the spark plug and thermostat?I'm not a mechanic....but the thermostat should be under a cap/lid near the radiator.

The spark plugs will be located at the end of wires going from the distributor to the engine block.

Check out a Chilton's book for your car at the local auto parts store, that should help immensely. glHow do I find the spark plug and thermostat?yea i agree with the other guy if you dont know how many spark plugs u need or have.. and dont know where the thermostat is or looks like just close your hood and pay someone.How do I find the spark plug and thermostat?take the car to a repair shop please

No comments:

Post a Comment